What can we offer you?
- Showcase your business and have your products or services seen by more than 350,000 people.
- Increase your product sales.
- Expand your database for future potential sales.
- Provide samples or giveaways to a diverse range of visitors.
- Launch new products or demonstrate existing products in front of a regular, captive audience.
- Promote your business at the Show through our Advertising opportunities.
The Shopping and Lifestyle Pavilion (Robinson Pavilion)
The Shopping and Lifestyle Pavilion, one of the most popular pavillions, allows businesses to showcase their unique goods and services in a traditional style exhibition setting. As one of the Perth Royal Shows most popular venues, it allows the Perth Community to connect with local business owners and explore their products. 32% of Showgoers surveyed visited this pavilion in 2019.
Food Forum (Jim Webster Pavilion)
The Food Forum attracts tens of thousand of people every day at the Perth Royal Show; 34% of Showgoers surveyed visited this pavilion in 2019. This is an ideal opportunity for fresh food companies and producers to display their products to the Perth Community
Outdoor Sites (Excludes Catering, Fairy Floss and Sideshow)
The Perth Royal Show provides an opportunity for businesses to showcase their goods and/or services in an outdoor setting. Outdoor sites come in a range of sizes to suit the business owner’s needs, from 9sqm up to 1500sqm.
*PLEASE NOTE: Catering sites are extremely limited and we are only accepting expressions of interest at this time until a review has been completed.
To download the Site Application Form, click here.